Download brochure about Centre
Download presentation about Centre
No doubt that Eurasia is going to be the epicenter of the business activity in the next 10-15 years. At the same time, despite many similarities and links between the countries, Eurasia is far from being unified: the continent is probably one of the most diverse in all possible ways – from economic development and political systems to cultural identity and natural resources potential. Successful strategies start with better understanding. We provide insights into the geo-economical landscape of the region and help our clients to develop better working strategies for the region.
- Changing market landscape due to the integration and free trade initiatives of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Transformation of the economies of the region from resource dependence to industrial and technological capability as a result of low commodity prices
- Opportunities in infrastructure development, international cooperation and trade with the Belt and Road countries
Research: Insight and analysis of the current transformative political and economic trends in Eurasia and their effect on the business community.
Education: educational programs for Russian and Eurasian corporations in addressing changes in the market as well as seminars for international businesses about doing business in the Eurasian Economic Union and along the Belt and Road.
Networking/Outreach: Independent stakeholder engagement platforms bringing together business, government/policy-makers and academia from Russia and Eurasia to discuss current developments and ways to foster regional trade and investment.
- Russia’s key business partner in the Asia/Pacific region
- Russian business elites have only fragmentary and mostly touristic knowledge of China and are largely unaware of the finer details of Chinese dynamics
- Impossibility of replication of traditional business practices in the Chinese environment, which is a serious challenge for Russian companies
Research: current transformations in Chinese political, economical and business domains demand a deeper understanding of change and its implications for Russian entrepreneurs. Analyse objectives and progress of President Xi’s Belt and Road Initiative identifying opportunities for Russian companies and cooperation frameworks with Eurasian Economic Union.
Education: educational programs for Russian corporations and SMEs to quickly master the critical knowledge and skills necessary for starting and/or intensifying their business in China. Provide tailor-made education programs for Chinese entrepreneurs on doing business in Russia.
Networking/Outreach: Independent stakeholder engagement platform bringing together business, government/policy-makers and academia from Russia and China to discuss current developments and ways to foster trade and investment.
- Arctic 2050: Mapping the Future of the Arctic
- Chinese Grand Strategy in the Eurasian Heartland. Belt and Road Initiative in Russia, Belarus, Central Asia and the Caucasus
- The Islamic Economy - The Fastest Growing Large Economy. Eurasian Focus
- Geo-economics of the Eurasian Heartland
- Russian and Chinese Mid-Sized Business: Internationalization Strategies
- Russia’s Lost Decade? Challenges to Growth, Recipes for Acceleration
- Iran: the Business Opportunity of the Decade
- Emerging markets decoded. The four domains of development for growth
- Capability Building and Innovation in the Offshore IT Services Industry in India and China
- Victimizer, Victim Or What: Unraveling the multinational corporation’s public crisis in China and Russia
- The Political Dimension of Doing Good: Managing the state through CSR in Russia and China
- All Roads Lead to Rome: High Performance Firms in China and Russia
- Beyond Business, Not Beyond Government: How Corporate Social Responsibility Leaders in China and Russia Do Philanthropy
- Is Low Wage Manufacturing in China Disappearing? Who will be the world’s next workshop?
- Corporate Giants and Economic Growth – A Case for China and Russia
- Chief Executive Officer Turnover in China and Russia: Implications for Corporate Governance and Strategic Management
- Executive Leadership Structure in China and Russia
- MNC Operations in Emerging Markets: Post-Crisis Adjustments of FDI Inflows in China and Russia
- Operational Challenges Facing Emerging Multinationals from Russia and China
- The Global Financial Crisis: Impact and Responses in China and Russia